[Slackbuilds-users] Slackware release?

Matthew Fillpot mfilpot at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 15:58:12 UTC 2010

As I understand it, all current slackbuilds should be written for the
current stable release. The modifications needed for the builds to
work on the next release are to be held until the call for slackbuilds
on the next release is issued.
I already have some of my slackbuilds modified to work on current, and
I will continue to test them with each update to current until we are
ready for the next release.

As for your recommendations on the next release, I was told that this
is technically an unofficial Slackware project group. Your
recommendations should be voiced to Patrick Volkerding since he is the
one making the decisions, just don't blast him with requests since he
has more important tasks than reading package requests.

--
-Thank You,
-Matthew Fillpot