[Slackbuilds-users] Uget issue - call for test

Morten Juhl-Johansen Zölde-Fejér mjjzf at syntaktisk.dk
Wed Apr 14 14:11:07 UTC 2010

Dear all,
I submitted a Slackbuild for Uget:
http://slackbuilds.org/repository/13.0/network/uget/
... but I am experiencing difficulties with audio when it is
compiled with Gstreamer support for the audio notification for finished
downloads.
Sometimes my audio would hang, and I couldn't get any sound; whenever I
killed Uget, it would end. Now I have compiled it without sound
support, and the issue is gone.
Therefore, I would like to request someone willing to help to build and
install Uget, fetch a file like http://syntaktisk.dk/files/slack-s.png,
and once the notification bell for the finished download has sounded,
try to play an audiofile with, say, 'play' to see what the output is.

Yours,
Morten
__
Morten Juhl-Johansen Zölde-Fejér