[Slackbuilds-users] A few questions/remarks

Serban Udrea serban.udrea at skmail.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Feb 1 23:13:48 UTC 2010

Aleksandar Samardzic wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 2:07 AM, Serban Udrea
> <serban.udrea at skmail.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:
>> ... Thus, I think that it would be nice if
>> someone could help with testing on such a machine, before I do the
>> submission.
>
> I'll be glad to help testing on 64-bit machine, please drop me a link
> to your version of the SlackBuild.

Hello,

And please excuse the late answer. I am at a workshop and there have
been some network problems here. The link is:

http://www-linux.gsi.de/~udrea/atlas.tar.gz

Thank you for the testing!

>> [ ... ]
>>
>> numpy to 1.4.0
>>
>>   [ ... ]
>>

> ... if anyone is willing to take over the maintenance of numpy,
> as well as matplotlib scripts, that would be great.

If nobody else volunteers I would take them over as soon as I have a
proper machine to test them (i.e. 64 bit capabilities). This will
nevertheless take a few weeks from now.

Best regards,

Serban Udrea