[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20100612

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Sat Jun 12 19:13:02 UTC 2010

On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 22:16:46 +0800
Grissiom <chaos.proton at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 9:12 PM, Robby Workman
> <rworkman at slackbuilds.org>wrote:
>
> > Sat Jun 12 12:50:05 UTC 2010

> > system/pyserial: Updated for version 2.5_rc2.

> As the maintainer of pyserial in the time of 13.0, I didn't do version
> bumps. So does this mean that I lost the maintain?

No, that was my fault for not paying attention.  I don't know if
I just missed the flagging for a maintainer change or if it did
not get flagged by our submit form (probably I just missed it),
but this update really shouldn't have happened.  I have reverted
everything but the version bump, but if you don't want that
either, let me know and I'll revert that too.

CC'ing Dustin on this to make sure he is aware.

http://slackbuilds.org/gitweb/?p=slackbuilds.git;a=commit;h=08815b06853f4f

-RW