[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20100612

Grissiom chaos.proton at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 02:21:29 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 3:13 AM, Robby Workman <rworkman at slackbuilds.org> wrote:

> On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 22:16:46 +0800
> Grissiom <chaos.proton at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 9:12 PM, Robby Workman
> > <rworkman at slackbuilds.org>wrote:
> >
> > > Sat Jun 12 12:50:05 UTC 2010

> > > system/pyserial: Updated for version 2.5_rc2.

> > As the maintainer of pyserial in the time of 13.0, I didn't do version
> > bumps. So does this mean that I lost the maintain?
>

> No, that was my fault for not paying attention.  I don't know if
> I just missed the flagging for a maintainer change or if it did
> not get flagged by our submit form (probably I just missed it),
> but this update really shouldn't have happened.  I have reverted
> everything but the version bump, but if you don't want that
> either, let me know and I'll revert that too.
>
> CC'ing Dustin on this to make sure he is aware.
>
> http://slackbuilds.org/gitweb/?p=slackbuilds.git;a=commit;h=08815b06853f4f

Yeah, that's OK. Actually when I submit the pyserial package, I know
there is 2.5-rc2. But as it is considered as a RC, I _think_ it is not
so mature to general usage. But Dustin may have his/her reason to do
this update. Anyway, I think it is easy to roll back to the original
version if something bad happend ;-)

--
Cheers,
Grissiom