[Slackbuilds-users] Some necessary changes to build a newer version of gpsd

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 22 07:39:42 UTC 2010

Hi Niels, Max and everybody else,

Thanks for the two bug fixes, I'll incorporate them when I upversion gpsd.

By the way, that needs new versions of the two SBo packages that use
gpsd (kismet and viking).  I know Audrius Kazukauskas was already
preparing a new version of Kismet before the changeover to Slackware
13.1, so I'll ask Pierre Cazenave if he's ready to push a new version
of Viking.

I also should say thank you for waking me up :-)

Best regards
-Dave Spencer