[Slackbuilds-users] gvfs / WebDAV question

Luis Henrique lmello.009 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 19:46:58 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm *almost* writing a gvfs-1.4.3 slackbuild aiming for its use with
gigolo on Xfce. On a stock Slackware system it has only /optional/
dependencies, such as GConf, libsoup, gnome-keyring and avahi. I built
it without further problems and then gigolo shows more than Unix(file)
as a supported protocol: ;)

Unix Device (file)    tested, works OK
SSH (sftp)            tested, works OK
Network (network)
Windows Share (smb)   tested, works OK
Archive (archive)
Obex (obex)

Browsing through gvfs, But it does support webdav, but I don't know crap
about it and still would like to see it working with gvfs/gigolo anyway.

I tried to install davfs2 from SBo prior to configuring gvfs but it
didn't work.

Suggestions?