[Slackbuilds-users] Something about my ibus-*.SlackBuids

Grissiom chaos.proton at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 13:16:14 UTC 2010

Hello all,

1, ibus-1.3.0 is finally out and I have submitted new SlackBuild for it. If
anyone can wait it to be approved, please pull the new one from
http://gitorious.org/~grissiom/slackbuilds/grissioms-clone/trees/master/ibus.
Note that the new version have a new dependency -- notify-python.

2, I don't want to upgrade ibus-pinyin now because it have a new dependency
-- libsigc++. Although it can be found in SBo but I don't even want to have
a try for it. The reason is simple: the current version(1.2.99.20100202)
works fine, even with ibus-1.3.0. If anyone think I should upgrade
ibus-pinyin, please drop me a comment.

--
Cheers,
Grissiom