[Slackbuilds-users] qemu-kvm fails to package but still installs.

Hamel Ajay Kothari hkothari at hydronitrogen.com
Tue Mar 23 10:48:16 UTC 2010

I recently downloaded the qemu-kvm slackbuild and tried to build the
package and install it, but the problem that I am having is that the
package fails to build according to sbopkg, but it still installs all the
binaries into /usr/bin. Therefore there is no way to remove the binaries
(except manually) and there's no package. Everything works, but there is
no package to prove it's there, and there's no way to easily remove the
binaries.

Thanks,
Hamel Ajay Kothari