[Slackbuilds-users] portmidi

Tim King datimmay at gmail.com
Wed May 5 19:03:49 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I'm trying to build hydrogen on Slack 13.0 64 and I've built and installed
all the dependencies but for some reason or other it looks like the portmidi
package doesn't include portmidi.h.  I'll probably just explode, add it and
repackage but I figured I'd see if it's just me or something I'm not doing
right.

Almost forgot to add the error when I try to build hydrogen is just that it
can't find the portmidi header file.  I checked the package and it's not in
there for me.

Regards,
Tim