[Slackbuilds-users] Status Report

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Thu May 27 01:01:01 UTC 2010

I appreciate the hard work of all the SBo admins. So tale your time.
Its not like I can install 13.1 yet anyway - its d/l via bittorent and
then I had to hop a plane for work.  Also, on behalf of some whiner
slackers ("are we there yet? NO!!), I apologize for all their
impatience.

And while I'm on a rant, why can't those lazy bastards just TRY the
13.0 slackbuild on 13.1 (as some have, kudos)? Maybe these kids would
rather go with Ubuntu?

-Ed

--
Sent from my mobile device

You! What PLANET is this!
	-- McCoy, "The City on the Edge of Forever", stardate 3134.0