[Slackbuilds-users] Maintenance of orphans

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 17:40:33 UTC 2010

I can live with the "last" maintainer putting in "orphaned" in the
.info however, "most of us" should be corrected to "some of us" for
the mirrors.  I don't maintain such a mirror since a lot of the
software doesn't interest me (and just lost a 160Gb Sata with my
slackware stuff too so space is at a premium).  I was thinking of a
simple page on SBo for a quick review instead of having to search
through the mail list and all of the info files.