[Slackbuilds-users] Limewire and Frostwre

Phillip Warner pc_warner at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 00:04:57 UTC 2010

--- On Sun, 11/21/10, King Beowulf <kingbeowulf at gmail.com> wrote:
On the other hand Frostwire is still up and the current frostwire.slackbuild seems to repackage Frostwire-4.21-1 just fine and dandy.  The maintainer might want to consider a version bump.

I'm still the maintainer for Frostwire, but I no longer have an interest in it.  Feel free to update it and take over maintenance of it.  Please just let the list know when an update is submitted.
If nobody takes over maintenance of it, I will submit an update in a couple of weeks.
--phillip