[Slackbuilds-users] Chokoq

Josiah Boothby josiahb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 21:02:11 UTC 2010

I've gotten a few emails regarding the fact that as of a few days ago,
Choqok 0.6.6 no longer works because of changes Twitter has made to
authorization. I have tested beta2 and was not able to make it work
for me: it worked fine (after deleting the choqokrc file) when first
loaded, but subsequent attempts to load the program required me to
enter my username and password -- which were rejected. I have not yet
had an opportunity to test beta3 (0.9.90), though I have received an
updated slackbuild for it.

I will not be able to test this until later today, but if anybody else
would like to test it to make sure it's acceptable, I have attached
the updated slackbuild. N.B., this new version depends on qoauth and
qjson, both available on SBo.

--Josiah