[Slackbuilds-users] Chokoq

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 21:43:38 UTC 2010

> I've gotten a few emails regarding the fact that as of a few days ago,
> Choqok 0.6.6 no longer works because of changes Twitter has made to
> authorization. I have tested beta2 and was not able to make it work
> for me: it worked fine (after deleting the choqokrc file) when first
> loaded, but subsequent attempts to load the program required me to
> enter my username and password -- which were rejected. I have not yet
> had an opportunity to test beta3 (0.9.90), though I have received an
> updated slackbuild for it.
>
> I will not be able to test this until later today, but if anybody else
> would like to test it to make sure it's acceptable, I have attached
> the updated slackbuild. N.B., this new version depends on qoauth and
> qjson, both available on SBo.

I tested using beta3 version and it works using the old SlackBuilds,
but i have to install the new dependencies like you mentioned (qoauth
and qjson)

In order to make it work, you must re-authenticate your username using
OAuth and make sure it's integrated to KWallet or your credentials
will be lost and you will have to re-authenticate again.

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo
Registered Linux User : 336579