[Slackbuilds-users] My packages under current

Deak, Ferenc ferenc.deak at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 21:15:53 UTC 2011

Dear admins,

I've checked my packages on slackware-current in the state of
2011.04.01.

- Three packages need a version bump, in order to be compiled under the
upcoming slackware:

* libraries/lablgtk - needs a newer version to be able to compile, plus
  we can remove a patch from the build (tgz attached)
* system/unison - new stable release (tgz attached)
* development/ocaml - new stable release, needed by the above two
  (tgz attached)

(the build order is ocaml, lablgtk, unison)

- The others do not need urgent changes:

* development/LLgen - up to date, compiles
* development/ddd - up to date, compiles
* development/ftjam - up to date, compiles
* development/jasspa - up to date, compiles
* development/tkcvs - can be updated from 8.2.1 to 8.2.2, but its not
  urgent network/firehol - up to date, compiles
* office/keppassx - up to date, compiles
* system/fakeroot - can be upgraded (I will update after the new
  slackware release)

fdeak