[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20110406.1

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Wed Apr 6 03:09:26 UTC 2011

Wed Apr  6 02:28:32 UTC 2011
Believe it or not, we've got the entire repo checked out and fixed
  up for -current, so we're sitting on "hurry up and wait" for 13.37
  to release.  In the meantime, we decided to be generous and push
  out a few backports from git master into the 13.1 repo.  Enjoy!
audio/playmp3list: Fixed download link.
desktop/xfce4-cpugraph-plugin: Updated maintainer info
desktop/xfce4-systemload-plugin: Changed maintainer
development/psycopg2: Fixed download link
libraries/cryptopp: Changed maintainer
libraries/jbigkit: Changed maintainer
libraries/libcanberra: Fixed typo in README
libraries/libvdpau: New maintainer.
misc/ciso: Fixed download link and minor build tweaks.
misc/kasumi: Fixed download link.
misc/mdic: Fixed download link.
misc/vdpauinfo: New maintainer.
multimedia/tabu_audio_player: Fixed download link.
network/aMule: Changed maintainer
network/ddclient: New maintainer info.
network/flexget: Added nose as dependency to README.
network/nicotine+: Changed maintainer
network/transmission: New maintainer info.
office/libreoffice-langpack: Updated for version 3.3.2.
office/libreoffice: Updated for version 3.3.2.
office/wink: Fixed download link.
system/cdfs: Updated maintainer information
system/motion: Fixed download link + $PKGTYPE
system/nvidia-driver: New maintainer.
system/nvidia-kernel: New maintainer.
system/nvidia-legacy173-driver: New maintainer.
system/nvidia-legacy173-kernel: New maintainer.
system/nvidia-legacy96-driver: New maintainer.
system/nvidia-legacy96-kernel: New maintainer.
system/pcsc-perl: Fixed download link.
system/ufiformat: Fixed .info file