[Slackbuilds-users] NVIDIA Drivers update

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 15:02:26 UTC 2011

As the new maintainer, I am waiting for 13.37 to go stable before I
submit. Yes, there shouldn't be any issues, afaik, for this minor
version bump (at least compiling in a VM). This version doesn't add
anything for 90% of the cards out there.

I am also planning to add a multilib option for the 64bit script, for
those of us into the multilib fun.

On a sad note, my 7600GS bit the big one; it joins the pile of tnt2,
GeforceDDR and GeforceTI4800. This means I only have the GT430 on the
64bit box and nothing for the 32bit box.

-Ed

--
Sent from my mobile device

You! What PLANET is this!
	-- McCoy, "The City on the Edge of Forever", stardate 3134.0