[Slackbuilds-users] Slackware 13.37 is Out! :-)

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 01:55:02 UTC 2011

Whoop! Thanks to slack team and SBo! I'm in the middle of a house move
but I'll update the scripts I maintain as soon as possible. Just a
version bump, no issues afaik in the 1337 VMs.

Ed

On 4/27/11, gmartin <gmartin at gmartin.org> wrote:
> Thanks Robby, the SB.o team, contributors and the core Slackware team for
> all your work for the community!
>
> Go 13.37!
>
> \\Greg
>

> On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 9:23 PM, Robby Workman
> <rworkman at slackbuilds.org>wrote:
>
>> Wed Apr 27 17:42:43 UTC 2011
>> Well, it's that time again, and as expected, I'm at a loss for words.
>>  I suppose I'll start by thanking all of the usual suspects: the entire
>>  admin team here at SlackBuilds.org for the (as always) outstanding work;
>>  Pat and the Slackware team for such an elite, er, 1337 distribution, and
>>  all of our contributors and users for supporting us over the years.
>> In addition to the usual cleanup and fixes that accompany a new release,
>> we
>>  have (thanks in part to git) done some purging of dead and unmaintained
>>  stuff from the repo, so hopefully none of that will be missed.  The only
>>  other notable change since 13.1 is the addition of haskell, perl, python,
>>  and ruby categories, so browsing the category listing should be a bit
>> less
>>  harsh on the eyes now.
>> Finally, if you are a build script maintainer or potential submitter, we'd
>>  like to make the following public service announcement:  be sure to check
>>  the repo before submitting updates and new things, and if you are doing
>>  an update, make sure your local copy is identical to what's in the repo
>>  before you begin making changes - we tend to get a bit short-tempered
>>  when we have to redo previous fixes in a new submission.
>> Enjoy!  --rworkman

Sent from my mobile device

You! What PLANET is this!
	-- McCoy, "The City on the Edge of Forever", stardate 3134.0