[Slackbuilds-users] 13.37 SlackBuild glitches

Thomas Morper thomas at beingboiled.info
Fri Apr 29 12:43:05 UTC 2011

Hello fellow Slackbuilders,

While preparing packages for my upgrade to 13.37, I noticed minor
glitches with some of the Slackbuilds, namely:

- hatari: is this still being maintained? The script is for 1.1.0 from
  2008, current version is 1.4.0 from 2010.

- lighttpd: is this still being maintained? The script is for 1.4.26,
  current version is 1.4.28 from 2010.

- virtualbox: needs jdk from /extra to build.

- vobcopy: the README still mentions a dependency on libdvdread from
  SBo, but this is a part of Slackware now.

- wireshark: download link is broken.

As I said... details, mostly. But maintainers and admins propably want
to have a look at it.

--
http://beingboiled.info/slackware/