[Slackbuilds-users] 13.37 SlackBuild glitches
thomas at beingboiled.info
Fri Apr 29 12:43:05 UTC 2011
Hello fellow Slackbuilders,
While preparing packages for my upgrade to 13.37, I noticed minor
glitches with some of the Slackbuilds, namely:
- hatari: is this still being maintained? The script is for 1.1.0 from
2008, current version is 1.4.0 from 2010.
- lighttpd: is this still being maintained? The script is for 1.4.26,
current version is 1.4.28 from 2010.
- virtualbox: needs jdk from /extra to build.
- vobcopy: the README still mentions a dependency on libdvdread from
SBo, but this is a part of Slackware now.
- wireshark: download link is broken.
As I said... details, mostly. But maintainers and admins propably want
to have a look at it.
More information about the SlackBuilds-users