[Slackbuilds-users] Clamav slackbuild seems outdated.

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 12:16:03 UTC 2011

On 10/08/2011 14:02, Helmut Hullen wrote:
> My favourite way is only changing the version number in
> "clamav.SlackBuild".

unfortunately this won't work in this case, because configuration files
change a lot between version and the patches in $CWD/config/ must be
recreated for the new ones. :(
that's why I left the patches in my version of the slackbuild and
substituted them with seds (that should apply fine) ;)

if noone else wants it, I can take over maintenance on this, but I don't
use it in a mail or samba server, so gotta rely on feedback for those.

Matteo