[Slackbuilds-users] mendeleydesktop wrong md5

Grissiom chaos.proton at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 11:16:31 UTC 2011

Hi  Francesco Allertsen,

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 4:36 PM, Francesco Allertsen
<fallertsen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The md5sum of the 'mendeleydesktop' sources is wrong.
>
> The correct are those:
>
> x86: b4f6bd0e234d5d9e15d3354b99cb1473
> x86_64: dd9e485e2bb393b06c89ec85abb9a1b2
>
> Please double check, but those should be the correct ones.

Yes, they are correct ones. But correct for version 1.0. And when you
wget version 0.9.5.2 it will redirect(http 301) you to the version
1.0... mendeleydesktop has a tradition to do such kind of things...

> If you want I can create the git patch that can be applied directly.

So the correct way is update the DOWNLOAD/VERSION/MD5SUM stuff, a
whole version bump.

BTW, if you are interested, feel free to take maintain of it. I don't
use it daily any more. If not, I can do the version bump ;)

--
Cheers,
Grissiom