[Slackbuilds-users] Replying to messages

Aleksandar Samardzic asamardzic at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 18:57:41 UTC 2011

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 8:31 PM, Niels Horn <niels.horn at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 2:48 PM, Roland Waggoner
> <roland.waggoner at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The slackbuilds digest contains multiple messages. How can I reply to
>> individual messages?
>>
>> Roland
>
> There is no simple answer to this question.
>
> You could copy & paste the message from the digest and make sure you
> get the right subject in your answer.
> But even then many e-mail readers wont group your answer with the
> original thread, as they look for a marker in the header that will be
> missing.
>
> That's the disadvantage of subscribing to the digest...

Why not heading over to the list archive page
http://lists.slackbuilds.org/pipermail/slackbuilds-users/, and then
fetching archive for the corresponding month, then importing (archives
are in plain old mbox format) in your e-mail client, and finally
replying to given message from this particular mailbox?

Regards,
Alex