[Slackbuilds-users] radvd 1.7 on Slackware 13.1

Alan Clifford lists at clifford.ac
Tue Feb 8 12:24:53 UTC 2011

On Mon, 7 Feb 2011, Alan Clifford wrote:

> Hello
>
> The build script failed when it tried to cd into a non-existent directory.
> Where do I go from here?
>

> ./radvd.SlackBuild: line 89: cd: /tmp/SBo/package-radvd/usr/man: No such file
> or directory

As far as I can tell, radvd version 1.5 has a default man directory of
  --mandir=DIR           man documentation [PREFIX/man]

but version 1.7 has

--datarootdir=DIR read-only arch.-independent data root [PREFIX/share]
--mandir=DIR            man documentation [DATAROOTDIR/man]

whilst radvd.SlackBuild has no configure parameter for --mandir and uses a
hardcoded "cd $PKG/usr/man".  So no intermediate share directory.

--
Alan

(  Please address personal email to alan+1@ as email to lists@
    is only read from my subscribed lists. )