[Slackbuilds-users] opera buildscript needs a new maintainer

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Wed Jul 6 06:37:04 UTC 2011

vvoody <wxj.g.sh at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd like to take that. And what should I do next?

Since I was the previous maintainer, I felt obligated to
fix the sub-par packaging as of late (not Markus' fault),
so I just put a build using the tar.xz sources into pending.

I'm not partial to opera, and in fact, I only use it on my
android device, so either of you is welcome to take it after
this gets pushed out to the public.  You two can fight over
it, flip a coin, have a duel, see who can drink the most, or
see who can send the most beer to me, or some other more
sensible (and more boring) idea.

-RW