[Slackbuilds-users] Help on creating my own local slackbuild repo at home

emmel the_emmel at gmx.net
Wed Jul 6 07:55:59 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jul 05, 2011 at 06:57:36PM -0400, slakmagik wrote:
> On 2011-07-05 (Tue) 11:34:49 [-0400], Eric Schultz wrote:

Actually, I do something like that, using rsync, NFS and symbolic links
to distribute downloaded sources and the repo between machines. (I use
sbopkg.) I just don't distribute ready mande packages as I have a
inhomogenous network - different setups and in one case Slack64 rather
than 32 bit.
--
GPG signed
Fingerprint: 60B4 D8E3 9617 900C 6726  168F D677 5AAD D40F CCE7