[Slackbuilds-users] mumble and murmur

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 14:44:56 UTC 2011

Ben,
Well, heck yeah.  Usually the server and cleint are built on different
boxes. But you don't have to since you can have a "build box" to
compile stuff - mine's a pristine VM.  Either way, I point all my
boxes to a NFS share with the SBo tree.

I was thinking that it would be cleaner with one script: build client
only by default, SERVER=yes to build server only, SERVER=both, etc.

Its just that I am old school from the days of small expensive hard
drives. It bugs the hell out of me to have multiple copies of source
files in my SBo tree.

--
Sent from my mobile device

You! What PLANET is this!
	-- McCoy, "The City on the Edge of Forever", stardate 3134.0