[Slackbuilds-users] kdenlive-0.8 compilation / bad record monitor

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 21:49:20 UTC 2011

Well, heck...I guess I should stop bugging you and bug the admins!  My
Nvidia drivers are just sitting there as well.  These guys have real jobs,
or what?  The lazy bums! (disclaimer:  I have been on vacation the past week
so I have been a lazy bum - when the wife allowed it!)

kdenlive-0.8 works spiffy and I edited and generated several vob and mp4
files, but I have the same issue as with Kino: the video capture preview
window is corrupted, although the captured dv files play back ok.  The clip
and project video windows play back fine. So its got to be something screwy
somewhere else.  Anyway, if you have any ideas, I have a
linuxquestions.orgthread open (beowulf999)