[Slackbuilds-users] kdenlive-0.8 compilation / bad record monitor

stormtracknole stormtracknole at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 23:31:16 UTC 2011

:-)  I think the team has been a tad busy I think.  kdenlive has been
sitting in pending for a while.  I was surprised by the new dependency.  I
hope my previous message didn't come off the wrong way.

As for your other problem, I saw your thread.  I haven't used kino in a long
time.  I just use dvgrab straight from the command line.  Maybe I should
build it to see how it works for me.

-stn