[Slackbuilds-users] Can't get kbluetooth slackbuild

Audrius Kažukauskas audrius at neutrino.lt
Fri Jun 17 15:39:56 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-06-17 at 10:32:02 -0300, Gustavo Conrad wrote:
> Hi all, I want to install kbluetooth on my 13.37 Slackware but it seems that
> the slackbuild file is not present on the server.

kbluetooth was removed from the repo recently, although there seems to
be a stale DB entry on the website:
http://slackbuilds.org/gitweb/?p=slackbuilds.git;a=commit;h=cb373c32

As kbluetooth is abandoned by upstream, consider using blueman (included
in Slackware) or bluedevil (Eric has SlackBuilds for it in
<http://taper.alienbase.nl/mirrors/alien-kde/>, I'm just not sure if
that will work with KDE 4.5.5 from Slackware).

--
Audrius Kažukauskas