[Slackbuilds-users] Can't get kbluetooth slackbuild

Grigorios Bouzakis grbzks at xsmail.com
Fri Jun 17 23:31:03 UTC 2011

Audrius Kažukauskas wrote:

> kbluetooth was removed from the repo recently, although there seems to
> be a stale DB entry on the website:
> http://slackbuilds.org/gitweb/?p=3Dslackbuilds.git;a=3Dcommit;h=3Dcb373c32
>
> As kbluetooth is abandoned by upstream, consider using blueman (included
> in Slackware) or bluedevil (Eric has SlackBuilds for it in
><http://taper.alienbase.nl/mirrors/alien-kde/>, I'm just not sure if
> that will work with KDE 4.5.5 from Slackware).

If you want a decent KDE bluetooth implemention use bluedevil.
I don't know if Eric's package will work with 4.5.5, but building from
source surely will. I was using bluedevil even back in 2010.
Kbluetooth is not even worth mentioning at this point.

Greg

--
()  against html e-mail  |  usenet & email communication netiquette
/\  www.asciiribbon.org  |  www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html