[Slackbuilds-users] [13.37] w3m SB fails on x86_64 (dependency missing?)

Grigorios Bouzakis grbzks at xsmail.com
Mon May 9 07:29:08 UTC 2011

Felix Pfeifer wrote:

> i updated the script and will submit it now, it should work
> on slackware 64. I'll test it on 32 bit later tonight.
> Sorry for the delay.

Can we also get rid of the "You should not use it as your default
browser, it is only here as an optional dependency for SuperCollider."
part of the README please? w3m is a mighty fine browser.
Thanks.

--
()  against html e-mail  |  usenet & email communication netiquette
/\  www.asciiribbon.org  |  www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html