[Slackbuilds-users] nvidia-driver 280.05.09 slackbuild fails to build.

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 19:05:43 UTC 2011

On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 4:27 AM, crocket <crockabiscuit at gmail.com> wrote:

> I use slackware64 13.37.
> The log is attached as a file.
> The important error is at the end of it.
>
> nvidia-kernel of the same version was installed successfully.

I don't use sbopkg, so can you try the build by running the
nvidia-driver.SlackBuild script directly?

I don't have any errors when I build on Slackware64 multilib COMPAT=yes and
Slackware64 pure COMPAT=no.  The error looks like you are missing
"libpci.a" and I think that in the pciutils package.  Other that that, I'm
stumped.

Also, can you make sure to add  [Slackbuilds-users] to the subject line so
my filters don't dump your email to spam.

-Ed
--
You! What PLANET is this!
    -- McCoy, "The City on the Edge of Forever", stardate 3134.0