[Slackbuilds-users] nvidia-driver still fails to build without sbopkg.

Michiel van Wessem michiel at slackbuilds.org
Wed Nov 16 12:50:52 UTC 2011

On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 22:12:25 -0800
King Beowulf <kingbeowulf at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 5:40 PM, crocket <crockabiscuit at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I tried to run nvidia-driver.SlackBuild manually on a shell.
> > But I saw the same error I saw the last time.
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >

> Don't know what to say: works ok here.  Did you "su -" to to get a
> root shell?   Did you look to see if you have /usr/lib[64]/libpci.a ?

It works fine here as well. I can't actually reproduce your error, the
closest I come [1] is removing pciutils from my environment. I would
start with reinstalling pciutils and libpciaccess to be sure.

-M

[1] close as in making the build fail not as in reproducing your error.
--
Michiel van Wessem
http://slackbuilds.org/