[Slackbuilds-users] minor libreoffice 3.4.4 SlackBuild bug

Mike Hansen mgh520 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 02:57:59 UTC 2011

Looking over the past few months of archives I didn't see this issue posted
so I thought I'd post it.

This is rather minor and only shows up if you forget to download the
tarball like I did.  In the following snippet, the name is set to the
variable TARNAME but then TARBALL is used in the check to see that the file
exists and is readable.

# We have all the variables, construct the name of the tarball
TARNAME="LibO_${SRCVERSION}_Linux_${SRCARCH}_install-rpm${TARJRE}_${LOLANG}.tar.gz"
if [ ! -r $TARBALL ]; then
  echo "$TARBALL not found"
  exit 1
fi