[Slackbuilds-users] Tahoe-LAFS news

markus reichelt ml at mareichelt.com
Sun Oct 9 20:09:44 UTC 2011

Aloha,

this goes out to folks using Tahoe-LAFS on Slackware.

- tahoe-lafs.org is in the process of relocating to a new home:
  http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?p=4493975

- there's a temporary mirror for the latest sources:
  http://pub.cryptowars.info/tahoe-lafs/

- if you want to build 1.8.3 with the script on sbo you need to:
  a) adapt the version number in the script
  b) install mock & pyasn1 (both in pending but easy enough to just
     clone scripts for - or just mail me about it)
  c) the dl link for Nevow changed, I got it from
     http://pypi.python.org/pypi/Nevow/

- there is the Second International Tahoe-LAFS Summit,
  2nd week of Nov, taking place in San Francisco, USA,
  at Mozilla's new San Francisco office (2 Harrison St.)

If you use Tahoe-LAFS and are in the area at that time, please don't
hesitate to drop by on IRC to get more info, channel #tahoe-lafs on
freenode

--
left blank, right bald