[Slackbuilds-users] certified nvidia drivers

Doogster thedoogster at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 22:00:00 UTC 2011

King Beowulf,

The state-of-the-art driver is more important to me, so that's the
series I would personally like to see you focus on.

There should be room now for a separate nvidia-legacy-kernel and
nvidia-legacy-driver series of SlackBuilds. If you don't want to
maintain those, then I'm sure that someone will step up.