[Slackbuilds-users] postfix.Slackbuild

Giuseppe De Nicolo' g.denicolo at itdep.oapointroma.org
Wed Apr 4 16:09:17 UTC 2012

Hi ,

     I m sorry if this has already been addressed ( though I search in
the mailing list since 2009 and failed to find any reference ) ,  though
since I am building postfix with postgresql support I noticed that the
slackbuild only has the option to build it with mysql support.

     So I modified the slackbuild like this so I can invoke the option
at launch :

# Build with no database support by default
DATABASE=${DATABASE:-none}
case "$DATABASE" in
        mysql) DBARGS='-DHAS_MYSQL -I/usr/include/mysql'
                      DBLIBS="-L/usr/lib${LIBDIRSUFFIX}/mysql
-lmysqlclient -lz -lm" ;;
        pgsql) DBARGS='-DHAS_PGSQL -I/usr/include/pgsql'
                     DBLIBS="-L/usr/lib${LIBDIRSUFFIX}/pgsql -lpq" ;;
                 *) DBARGS=''
                     DBLIBS="" ;;
esac

Is there a specific reason why the script is it so ??

Thank you