[Slackbuilds-users] unixODBC

Mr. B-o-B mr.chew.baka at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 16:24:51 UTC 2012

I just wanted you all to know that going forward I will be maintaining the
unixODBC package.  I rely heavily on this package, and Henrique (the
original maintainer) mentioned he no longer uses it.

Henrique gave me his blessing to take over this package (below).

Thanks!

Bob

--
Mr. B-o-B   aka   Bob De Mars
"I want to learn the ways of the Source, and become a Jedi like my Father"