[Slackbuilds-users] nvidia-{driver, kernel} [was: Updates - 20120801.1]

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 08:16:03 UTC 2012

sorry, I asked because I thought the GL specs must be standards, and
because of that I built all the GL stuff I used against mesa headers:
the same thing I'm doing for the CL stuff, using the khronos.org
headers, and so with vdpau (but that is mainly a nvidia thingie).

BTW, bad news for me about dropping multilib support for the driver as
I use it a lot, gotta find a way to reimplement it on top of your
build script.

Matteo