[Slackbuilds-users] my list of SlackBuilds for Slackware 14

Petar Petrov ppetrov at mail.student.oulu.fi
Sun Aug 5 16:25:20 UTC 2012

Hi to all

I checked my SlackBuilds. Several of them need to be updated. How
shall I submit these to you? I can just upload them to my University's
server and post a link here. This way, if someone's slackbuilds depend
on something I maintain they can benefit.

These work and do not need a change:

Academic
--------
Gblocks
ImageJ (one plugin needs a MD5SUM update, but otherwise all is fine)
PhyML
amplicon
arka
clustalo
clustalw
clustalx
genpak
gp2fasta
isoelectric-point
muscle
perlprimer
plasmidomics
spidey
treeview

Desktop
-------
clearlooks-classic-themes (the gtk-engines should be updated)
gtk1-industrial-engine
gtk1-theme-switch
polar-cursor-themes
slack-wallpapers
thunar-sendto-clamtk (fine, but useless without clamtk, see "untested")
xmms-skins-almond

Games
-----
digger

Libraries
---------
alglib
io_lib
muParser
qt-assistant-compat
tamu_anova

Misk
----
bodr
chemical-mime-data
igal2

Perl
----
perl-File-Find-Rule
perl-Number-Compare
perl-Text-Glob

System
------
ktsuss

What needs an update/upgrade:

Academic
--------
EMBASSY (upgrade) old download links are dead
EMBOSS (upgrade) old download link is dead
QtiPlot (update) fix build and include an additional plugin
gchemutils (upgrade) compiles agains openbabel from ponce's SBo fork
gelemental (update) additional patches, compiles against dependencies
from ponce's SBo fork
primer3 (upgrade)
seaview (upgrade) old download link is dead
sequence-analysis (update) fix the desktop file
staden (update) fix build, download links for slackware 14.0 tk and
tcl sources do not work yet

Desktop
-------
murrine-themes (upgrade) old download link is dead, the murrine engine
should be updated

Games
-----
supertux2 (update) fix build, compiles against physfs from ponce's SBo fork

Libraries
---------
PDFlib-Lite (upgrade) old download link is dead

Office
------
gbgoffice (update) additional patches, compiles against dependencies
from ponce's SBo fork

What is untested:

Academic
--------
lalnview (untested) dependency fltk breaks

System
------
clamtk (untested) dependency chain stops at perl-Bit-Vector (breaks)

To the maintainers of fltk, perl-Bit-Vector, gtk-engines and murrine:
if you have working updates of these, please let me know.

Regards

Petar