[Slackbuilds-users] Problem with 'faenza-xfce'

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Wed Aug 8 12:18:45 UTC 2012

Le 08/08/2012 13:48, Chess Griffin a écrit :
> Nope.  I just used sbopkg to download, build, and install this package
> and everything worked fine.  It grabbed the source from the github link
> without issue.  No mysterious 0.2.1 file or other problems.

I'm puzzled, because I can reproduce this behaviour on two different
machines. Nothing exotic in my setup, though, except maybe the use of a
proxy (Squid).

Nothing of consequence, though, since downloading and installing it
manually worked.

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr