[Slackbuilds-users] A slight 'problem' with the app I'm supposed to maintain...

irgunii at gmail.com irgunii at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 13:44:00 UTC 2012

On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 13:54:06 +0100
Gwenhael Le Moine <gwenhael.le.moine at gmail.com> wrote:

> The link used by Gentoo if it's any help is the following (from
> http://gentoo-portage.com/kde-misc/kim4/Dep#ptabs ):
> SRC_URI="http://bouveyron.free.fr/kim/release/${P}.tar.gz"
> Gwenhael
> 2012/12/14 <irgunii at gmail.com>

  Another thing I just checked on...the md5sum of the package from kdeapps does
  *NOT* match the md5sum from the
  http://bouveyron.free.fr/kim/release/kim4-0.9.5.tar.gz site.

  Now I really don't know what to do!

  I'm gonna need someone in charge of the slackbuilds stuff to tell me what I can do
  or should do or something.

  I apologize too for this mess. I simply didn't see this happening and had no
  reason to think the download link I used in my build would change every time it
  was opened in a new page.



A newspaper has three things to do. One is to amuse, another is to entertain and the
rest is to mislead. --former British Foreign Minister Ernest Bevin

More information about the SlackBuilds-users mailing list