[Slackbuilds-users] LibreOffice Configuration Option

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 15:51:46 UTC 2012

On 12/19/12, Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> wrote:
>    I don't see the configuration options used in the SlackBuild script. How
> can I determine if that option (--with-system-postgresql) was used in the
> build?

The SlackBuild doesn't build anything, it just repacks the official RPM
package as a Slack package. See if you can find the .spec file that
was used to build the RPM, either in the libreoffice source itself,
or maybe in a libreoffice SRPM (source RPM) if such a thing exists. The
.spec file should include the configure command.