[Slackbuilds-users] lastest nvidia slackbuilds does not include header files in package

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 14:30:29 UTC 2012

Hi Ed,

yes I am. the reason I came across the problem was because I had to
recompile it after having upgrade it (had forgotten the COMPAT32 option and
wanted to play with AlienBob's steam package). So although the first
compilation worked fine and installed fine, the second didn't.

I should have done a nvidia-switch  --remove before compiling/installing
the first 310-19, that would have stopped me from running into issues but I
had not. All is fine now anyway.

Cheers

Greg