[Slackbuilds-users] json-c

Benjamin Trigona-Harany bosth at alumni.sfu.ca
Mon Dec 24 00:29:28 UTC 2012

On December 23, 2012 23:59:24 Matteo Bernardini wrote:
> thanks for reporting. :)
>
> it's fixed in my branch (the header gets added)
>
> http://slackbuilds.org/cgit/slackbuilds/log/?h=ponce

Thanks for that and for the amazing work approving all the submissions over
the past few weeks!

Anyhow, I actually wanted to ask something else about the postgis SlackBuild.
I noticed that you added the note about the gdal, geos and proj dependencies
(good catch!). Would it be better if I just listed all three in the REQUIRES
line?

Ben