[Slackbuilds-users] fontmatrix source is M.I.A.

Klaatu klaatu at straightedgelinux.com
Fri Feb 10 01:47:02 UTC 2012

Some time ago, I volunteered to take over fontmatrix from its previous
maintainer, Larry Hajali.

Fontmatrix is at 0.6 as it has been for about 2 years now but today I noticed
that its listed homepage, fontmatrix.net is dead, and its old homepage is
basically dead (Drupal install with one surviving node).

So, nobody's gonna be able to actually download fontmatrix for a while if the
slackbuild continues to point to its true upstream sources.

Bottom line:

I have the fotnmatrix source code in my own personal backups.  Shall I mirror?
shall I mod the slackbuild so it just steals it from a trusted mirror like a
Fedora RPM dist?

Thoughts?

- klaatu