[Slackbuilds-users] Avidemux

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 23:23:15 UTC 2012

Well, I've found multiple desktop files problematic on occasion. I
tend to use Xfce and Lxde mostly but leave KDE installed for a handful
of apps (just too lazy to strip out the good parts). Sometimes,
multiple desktop files will cause multiple menu entries and weirdness.

I think if its mostly a Qt vs. Gtk lib issue, just have a switch.
Since some of us switch around, and we have both Qt and GTk libs
installed by default, so we should just pick one compile option - both
avidemux libs are not needed.  Gtk apps run ok under a Qt DE and Qt
apps run ok under a Gtk DE if the appropriate qt and/or gtk libs are
installed.

Just my 2 cents...

-ed

--
Sent from my mobile device

You! What PLANET is this!
	-- McCoy, "The City on the Edge of Forever", stardate 3134.0