[Slackbuilds-users] xmonad path

Mikko Värri vmj at linuxbox.fi
Sun Feb 19 09:46:07 UTC 2012

Niels Horn <niels.horn at gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 4:25 PM, Eugen Wissner <belka.ew at gmail.com>
>wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> there is an error on
>> http://slackbuilds.org/repository/13.37/haskell/xmonad-contrib/
>> xmonad-contrib.tar.gz is library, not haskell.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Eugene Wissner
>>

>Well, it is a library written in haskell, IIRC, and the maintainer
>submitted the latest update in the haskell category...
>It got mixed up on the website though, but before fixing anything,
>let's see what the maintainer thinks about this.
>
>Mikko?
>

>--
>Niels Horn

Yes, it is a library written in Haskell.  But unlike the rest of the haskell/haskell-* stuff, it isn't named 'haskell-xmonad-contrib'.  In my last update I moved xmonad-contrib from libraries category to haskell category, so that all haskell libraries would be in the same category.

Maybe the database behind the website wasn't updated properly?

-vmj

--
Sent from my Android tablet with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.