[Slackbuilds-users] Working on slackbuilds for festival and speech_tools

rootoutcast at hushmail.com rootoutcast at hushmail.com
Fri Jan 13 12:42:41 UTC 2012

Hi everyone I am working on slackbuilds for festival and
speech_tools and am having a problem with simlinks being created
during the make process for festival, the festival binary and the
festival_client binary in $PKG/usr/bin/ are simlinks to
/tmp/SBo/festival/bin/, this is also true for saytime. I have
looked at the documentation for festival and found a variable in
config/config called FESTIVAL_HOME That can be changed to set the
installation location of festival. My question is can this variable
be set from inside the slackbuild?

Joseph